Similar to Chess
- For the first move, the Pawn can go 1 - 2 squares. 2 squares at most.
- After its 1st move the Pawn may only advance 1 square at a time.
- The Pawn captures by moving diagonally 1 square forward in each direction.
- The Pawn can not move or capture Golem backwards.
- The Knight can jump to any square in L shape.
- This is the only piece that can jump over a piece in its way.
- Each Bishop can only move on the same colour squares, as it started the game.
- The Bishop may move any number of squares diagonally.
- The Rook may move in a straight line any number of squares horizontally or vertically
- The Queen may move in a straight line any number of squares horizontally or vertically
- The King may move 1 square in any direction so long as no piece is blocking his path.
- The King may not move to a square: - that is occupied by one of his own pieces, - where it is checked by an enemy piece - adjacent to the enemy King
Unlimited, free-to-play to practice your skill.
Have 5 different rooms. Two players each put in the specified amount of $LLG (based on the room type) into a pool. After each game, whoever wins the game takes all $LLG in the pool.
Pool: No rewards
Players can play for free 1v1 against another player
Pool: 98 $LLG
Each player needs to put in 50 $LLG
Pool: 196 $LLG
Each player needs to put in 100 $LLG
Pool: 392 $LLG
Each player needs to put in 200 $LLG
Pool: 980 $LLG
Each player needs to put in 500 $LLG
Bonus Reward System
(only available 1 time per day)
- Winning 3 consecutive 1v1 games - Earn 50$ LLG
- Winning 5 consecutive 1v1 games - Earn 100$ LLG
- Winning 10 consecutive 1v1 games - Earn 300$ LLG
Ranking system is based on the number of victorious 1v1 Games
The more 1v1 games a player wins, the higher his/her rank.
The matching system will automatically match players based on their winrate.
RUXA (forest) vs Purg (fire)
- Kong (king) + Sakura (queen)
= represent the RUXA region
- Lucifer (king) + Medusa (queen)
= represent the Purg region